You Never too Late to Rise & Shine

Do you ever just look back on how shite your life once was and how you were just at your lowest point? A very long time ago, I was at my lowest point in my life. Seriously… These past 10 years have been the hardest ever years of my life. Financially, mentally, and physically. Nothing was working out the way I wanted it. I was not ready to handle it. For whoever said being in your 20s was fun, you lied. I lost some weight and had a few of breakdowns. No one was going to be there to catch me when I fell. I was a bit sad. I was completely baffled. I assumed everyone had forgotten me. 

When life gets too weird, I just burried myself in work to forgot problems. I had become a workaholic and only work could numb the loneliness in me. Some people do drugs or alcohol, I over work myself. This is what makes me a bit late to rise and shine. It’s pathetic. But, a major life event usually causes people to stop and rethink their own lives. I am beginning to re-arrange life in my late 20s. At this stage, I have more maturity, balance, and wisdom than before. I am returning to school because I want to moving up, forward, earning more, and learning more. 

After a difficult start, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I see a light coming out to my life. Sparkle and shine even when the sun is out. I don’t wanna call it a blessing in disguise but, their true beauty is revealed. There is one thing I have come to understand: There is a time and season for everything in life. When it’s your time to shine, everything will fall in place. And it finally came on to my life. The blue moon has kept rising since then. Whenever I see people achieve great things or are successful in life, I get so motivated to work hard and chase my life goals. 

This is a reminder for you… If you have someone that might be going through hard times, remind them: there is a light through all the darkness…and that light is you. This is your time to shine. There is a time for negative emotions, but try to be relentlessly positive today. You are called to stand out. Focus on those who wanna help you rise and shine, not sink. 

You never too late to Rise & Shine!!!

Major Life Decision

Life is a series of choices and decisions. There are times when you have to choose and make major life changing events such as which univers...